The boats we charter for our trips
Your comfort is always a priority when we select the right yacht that will enhance your sailing experience and will make you feel at sea at home.
The 450 F The Flybridge by Lagoon
This luxury 13.96 meter catamaran has been designed with the trips like ours in mind. This stunning feat of engineering combines elegance and functionality and adds a touch of style and comfort to the trip featuring:
- Natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls.
- Comfortable cabins with side access to double bed
- offers 4 double Cabins, 2 Singles and 4 WCs, making it suitable for 10 people
- A/C, watermaker
- U-shaped fully equipped galley: stove, fridge, freezer, microwave.
Naval Architect: VPLP Design, Interior Design: Nauta Design, Exterior Design: Patrick le Quément
The Dufour Grand Large 460
Designed by Umberto Felci with the Dufour Yachts’ Design Office with focus on maximum comfort and functionality. Its design has recently been upgraded to offer even more space, including bow galley and even a comfy reading seat. Nothing except the word “majestic” could describe it better when it calls the new harbor on the way of our adventure:
- Well designed common areas
- Exceptional lighting design including illuminated handrails
Designer: Umberto Felci, Dufour Yachts’ Design Office
The C47 Catana
Exceptional combination of its navigational qualities and comfort for guests has made this superb 47 footer a golden standard in sailing. This feat of engineering just by using with Twaron aramid and carbon fiber has managed to considerably improve its performance for long trips, while adding a touch of clean European design to the interior. Lots of deck and cockpit space make the journey truly enjoyable:
- Comfortably accommodates 6 to 8 people for a long crossing
- Spacious, light and airy interior
- European design
Architect : Christophe Barreau, Interior design: Couëdel HUGON Design